Brand identity is so much more than a pretty logo. It's about giving potential clients an authentic insight into your business: who you are and what you stand for.
Successful branding showcases your products and services in the best possible way. These values are reinforced with a thoughtfully designed website providing functionality along with a great user experience.
Thinking of working together? Simply send an enquiry through the Contact page with the details of your project. I’ll get in touch with you directly to arrange a convenient time for a free video call.
The free ‘discovery call’ lasts between 30 minutes to an hour. It is not only a great opportunity for us to get to know each other, it’s also a chance for me to find out more about your business, any current pain points and your desired outcomes.
Once you’ve signed the contract, and paid your security deposit, I will get you booked in the diary.
Next up is the branding and/or website design questionnaire. I’ll send you this to fill out ahead of the project start date. It’s a really handy series of questions that gives me more context to your business, clarifying things like your target audience and your competitors.
Once I’ve looked through the answers you supply, I’ll do some research and present you with 2-3 mood board concepts for you to choose from. These will determine the look and feel of the whole brand going forward.
It’s time to start honing the visuals. Keeping your chosen mood board in mind, along with your target audience and industry, I’ll work up 2-3 brand concepts for you to choose from, which will include a carefully curated fonts and colour palette. This will also be accompanied by any illustrations, patterns or photography I choose to use.
When you’re happy with your brand image as a whole, it’s time for the website fun to begin! I am a registered Showit design partner so your custom site will be built on this brilliant platform, complete with a Wordpress-generated blog.
I particularly love this part of the creative process because it’s where you’ll really get to see your new brand come to life. You will see the site as it takes shape, with the opportunity to ask questions, request changes or make suggestions.
The finish line is in sight! This is the time where I run through my site-specific ‘search engine optimisation’ (SEO) housekeeping and processes. I submit the site map to Google and setup your Google Analytics account so you can track how people are finding your site.
Together we decide on the best date to launch your new brand and website to the world!
from £4,000 - £7,000
Available upon request
The project takes: 6-10 weeks
• Everything that's included in The Fruits package, plus additional support throughout the whole project
• A full brand experience that your customers will love and you'll be proud of
• Two 1-1 Coaching calls to discuss your business needs and brand journey
• 6 Social Media Graphics for use on your social feeds
• You’re ready to up your game and need an overhaul
• You’ve made do with off-the-shelf logos and website templates
• You feel like you’re not reaching your full potential
Additional Pages: £125 each
E-Commerce (online shop): From £600
Extra online form: £45 per form
CUSTOM ILLUSTRATIONS: FROM £200
website photography and videography: (poa)
Please note - the cost of your website hosting is not included in this package. Hosting fees usually cost between £1-£50 depending on who you choose. These fees are payable directly to your hosting provider. Domain names and custom email addresses will also be payable to a third-party provider and we can discuss this in our discovery call.
• You already love your brand and logo design
• Your business has outgrown your current website
• Your website isn’t converting and you need to up your game
• Showit or Squarespace website design
• 8 page mobile-friendly, optimised website for enhanced user experience
• A completely custom design to showcase your business & brand
• Continued advice and support for the duration of the project
• Assistance with copywriting and keyword identification for SEO purposes
• Photos optimised on your website to improve your Search Engine Optimisation
• Blog Migration and Set Up (if required)
• Full website audit prior to launch
• Social Media content to promote your website launch
• Submission of your sitemap to search engines
• Google Analytics Set Up to track your traffic
• A full video tutorial on how to use your website
• Set up of Hosting / Domain Names
• Full admin access to your website
From £5,000 - £9,000
Available upon request
The project takes: 10-16 weeks
"Outstanding designer. From conversation to concept to final design. Her designs are original, brilliantly crafted and exceed client expectations”
Mark Price, owner of High5sports USA